A chandelier is also known as candelabra lamp, girandole, or in a layman term called a suspended light. It is a branched decorative light fixture, mounted on ceiling or walls.
Classic chandeliers have an array of crystal prism for illuminating a room with refracted lights. Contemporary chandeliers have minimal design, and doesn’t contain prism to illuminate a room. Modern chandeliers are modern in design and use LEDs.
Chandeliers are different from pendant lights. They consist of multiple lamps and are hanged in bifurcated frames. Due to their size, they are usually hanged in hall rooms, living rooms, lounges, and dining rooms. Miniature chandeliers do exist, which can be installed in smaller spaces. The most prominent place for large chandeliers is churches.
Decorating house with some magnificent chandelier is one of the major aspects of beautifying our house. If you too want to beautify your house using an excellent chandelier, then sofary is the ultimate solution for you. They work with professional lightning fixture manufacture, having more than 10 years of experience. Here you will get the supreme designs made up of top quality material. You can Check Out More by directly visiting their website sofary. Choose the design and order directly from there. Their associates are always there to answer all your queries.
It might be an exciting attempt, but you should not jump into buying a chandelier you see first.
Things To Consider While Buying A Chandelier
- Budget – If you are thinking to buy a chandelier. The foremost thing is to determine, how much you are willing to spend. They vary in different shape and size and also in prices. It’s better to select the affordability range first, it will help to close down your options. If you are opting for a cheaper option, it doesn’t always signify that the chandelier will be small or less attractive. If you are ready to increase your limit, then an ample number of choices you get.
- Considering Room Space – It’s awesome that you can afford a chandelier, but you should also have the space for that. While choosing a chandelier, the space you have should be kept in mind. It is essential to measure the size, where you are planning going to fix the chandelier. keep the measurement in mind, while making your final decision. There are also options to talk to a specialist who would happily assist you to find the perfect one.
- Design Theme – It’s best to think about the theme you want for your room, before buying a chandelier. They come in different design like traditional, modern, contemporary, etc. The theme you choose should have an effect on your design.
- Material And Finishing – Chandelier design vary in a wide range of materials like brass, metals, crystals, etc. One thing should be considered, how the chandelier will adjust with the other aspects of your room. You should always imagine how the material and texture of the chandelier would focus against your room accessories. It is also important to adjust clarity with other lighting fixtures of the room.
- Ceiling Height – It is important to consider the height of the ceiling along with the space of the room. The height of the room is an important factor in deciding a chandelier. Rooms having higher ceiling are favorable for chandelier. It is also important to adjust the light that enters the room. You should make sure the chandelier, which has crystals or bare bulbs are set higher to avoid unwanted reflection.
- Size Of the Chandelier – The size of your chandelier determines, how your final interiors will look. Large chandeliers are perfect for wide open areas. You may also decide to buy multiple small chandeliers rather than buying a big one.
If you have already thought of these aspects, then without wasting any time make your room magnificent with chandeliers.